Toronto Poly Clinic (Thornhill)
The Toronto Poly Clinic in Thornhill is a pain management clinic operated and directed by Dr. Kevin Rod, a certified family physician. Dr. Rod has been treating patients at the Polyclinic in Toronto since 2001.
At the Toronto Polyclinic in Thornhill, a clinical study involving medical marijuana is currently taking place. The study focuses on the effectiveness and side effects of using medical cannabis for pain management. Information can be found at the Toronto Poly Clinic website.
You may be eligible for participation in the medical marijuana treatment study at the Toronto Poly Clinic if you suffer from one of the following conditions:
- Phantom limb pain
- Chronic Post-surgical pain
- Chronic intractable headaches
- Chronic musculoskeletal (MSK) pain due to recurrent seizure disorder
- Failed back syndrome with neuropathic or mixed pain
- Chronic pelvic pain, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), advanced endometriosis
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Neuropathic Pain
- Multiple sclerosis (MS) muscle spasms and/or pain
- Chronic abdominal pain or Inflammatory Bowel Disease