Toronto Poly Clinic (North York)
The Polyclinic Toronto is a multi-disciplinary pain management clinic with three locations throughout Toronto. Dr. Kevin Rod, medical director and certified family physician, has been treating patients at Polyclinic Toronto since 2001.
Polyclinic Toronto is currently conducting a study involving the use of cannabis for the treatment of chronic pain. Individuals may be eligible for participation in the study if they have received a diagnosis for any of the following conditions:
- Chronic intractable headaches
- Chronic musculoskeletal (MSK) pain due to recurrent seizure disorder
- Failed back syndrome with neuropathic or mixed pain
- Chronic pelvic pain, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), advanced endometriosis
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Neuropathic Pain
- Multiple sclerosis (MS) muscle spasms and/or pain
- Chronic abdominal pain or Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Phantom limb pain
- Chronic Post-surgical pain
More information can be found on the Polyclinic Toronto website.