Toronto Poly Clinic (Downtown)
The Toronto Poly Clinic focuses on multi-disciplinary pain management for patients suffering from chronic pain. Medical Director, Dr. Kevin Rod, is a certified family physician who has been treating patients at Polyclinic in Toronto since 2001. Dr. Rod has expanded his practice into three Polyclinics in Toronto (North York, Thornhill, and Downtown Toronto Poly Clinic).
At the Polyclinic Toronto, studies on medical marijuana for pain are currently taking place. You can visit the Toronto Poly Clinic website to see if you are eligible to participate.
You might be eligible for participation in the medical marijuana treatment study at Polyclinic Toronto if you suffer from any of the following conditions:
- Neuropathic Pain
- Multiple sclerosis (MS) muscle spasms and/or pain
- Chronic abdominal pain or Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Chronic pelvic pain, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), advanced endometriosis
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Phantom limb pain
- Chronic Post-surgical pain
- Chronic intractable headaches
- Chronic musculoskeletal (MSK) pain due to recurrent seizure disorder
- Failed back syndrome with neuropathic or mixed pain