Natural Health Services Calgary (Caleo Health)
Natural Health Services has two locations in Calgary, one of which can be found in the Caleo Health center on 8th Avenue. They aid patients suffering from chronic medical conditions with obtaining access to medical cannabis treatment. The physicians at Natural Health Services Calgary walk eligible patients through the process, helping them to compile the necessary medical documentation and register with a Licensed Producer. There are seven steps in the process:
1. Book your appointment online or by telephone.
2. Bring your ID and Alberta Care Card to your appointment.
3. At your appointment, the at Natural Health Services Calgary will determine if you are eligible for medical cannabis.
4. You will meet with a Bud Genius who will educate you about consumption methods, LP registration, and strain selection.
5. Their staff will assist you with LP registration.
6. Place your order and receive it in the mail.
7. Maintain your prescription through regular follow ups.